It's my second mother's day, and I'm so excited! Last year Jesse woke up early and made me a huge feast for breakfast (see the post here). The year before that we still celebrated because I was pregnant, and I bought myself this bag (because I needed an excuse). Ha!
I usually just buy myself a gift (for every holiday), because I don't think I really trust Jesse to get me what I want haha. Also because I'm always wanting something and needing an excuse to get it.
This year, I treated myself to some goodies (some of which are in this guide). Jesse got the day off work, too, so I'm excited to be able to spend the entire day together as a family.
I've never been the "buy me jewelry" type of girl. But, if you bought me any of the products below, I would be one happy mama (click the product in the photo).
1. Reeboks. They're coming back. I've been searching for some cute white tennis shoes for a while and these are perfect!
2. Joah Brown live-in slouchy tee. The name says it all. I never want to take it off.
3. bkr bottle. I just bought this 16.9oz bottle in grey because I've been using the 32oz for years and it's hard to lug with me everywhere. I'm hoping having this small bottle will make me drink more water because I can easily just throw it in my bag.
4. Madewell bralette. I've passed up this little cutie numerous times and regret it every time. It's so soft and I know it would be sooo comfy.
5. Parkland backpack. I love this color, and I love backpacks over bags because who's trying to catch a running toddler with one arm while the other tries to keep a bag on it's shoulder? Not me.
6. Olympia Activewear leggings. I already posted about these. But I love them so much I had to include them in this guide. Also, use my code MORGANSUA50 to get 20% off your first purchase of $100 or more at Carbon 38!